Friday, October 29, 2010

Is It Ok To Workout During A Herpes Outbreak

"I would like to be remembered" by Kirchner

Nestor Kirchner read the poem by Joaquin Enrique Areta. Worker and poet Argentina (Corrientes, 1955). He played in the city of La Plata, among others, in the Union of Secondary Students. Kidnapped and imprisoned in the ESMA, was given up for lost in 1978.

LIVING WORD is a compilation of texts by writers who disappeared during the military dictatorship. Contains texts of 71 of these 32 authors and biographical data are published only because it has been impossible so far to find their texts.


The Society of Writers and Writers of the Argentina-SEA-made work of three years to collect texts and biographies of the writers and. CONABIP sitematización supported by the SEA and helped with editing.






I remember I I remember me not mourn or grieve wanted to be remembered for having made inroads to have marked a path for
soul excited because they felt loved, protected and helped because I interpreted his desire

because channeled his love. I remember I
by the laughter of happy
safety fair the suffering of the poor. I remember with pity me for my mistakes
with understanding my weaknesses
lovingly by my virtues,
if not, I prefer oblivion,
that will be the toughest punishment for not fulfilling my duty as a man.

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LfqyyMBZVQ




0 comments:

Post a Comment